Chetan Bhagat : "The Girl in Room-105"

The day, when are going to propose your lady. You entered into her room & guess what you see......
Some one has murdered her 
"When a heart breaks, the part of mind which stored the past memories that starts working perfectly"
 

This book "The Girl in Room 105" is an unlove 'love story' of an IITian Keshav Rajput, investigating the real killer of his break up Kashmiri girlfriend Zara lone along with his friend Saurabh. It took me exactly 2days to complete. I got delayed due to collecting some good songs. While reading at some point I started to think as Keshav that I have to admit which kept me in a really bad situation. Great ending with peace of mind 

This book was very special and an amazing literature piece..
Although many people will feel the story as simple, I felt it really good and the usage of words will make you laugh...
It is easy to understand and will not bore you until the last..
It is a not very lengthy book...
But what (Keshav did proved him loyal)
And this book will teach you how to unlove someone..

 "Good bye, Zara..!! I Unlove you" 💔
"To those who never give up
And 
To those,who likes me,
find it hard to Unlove"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st Indian Novel in English - Rajmohan's Wife written by Bankim chandra Chattopadhyay in 1935

SEX Matters..!!

The Wedding Tamasha by Sudha Nair